As the List Bank was targeted to primarily be an e-commerce site, we chose to build it on WordPress with WooCommerce, which is the leading e-commerce platform designed for businesses of all sizes. We focused on building features that would help customers make easier purchase decisions, such as a 3-step form with industry selector, based on user-input data of industry and size, contact position, and how many contacts are required.
We also implemented simple but effective features such as automatic articles, a three-colour scheme with soothing colours and smooth web elements that help to take a simple website to the next level. Our client wanted a site that did not look like the traditional “template lists” sites. What else did we work on?
- Workshops with the client to understand their vision
- Creating mockups and design ideas for products
- Creating a digital marketing plan
- Creating all social media platforms and creating engagement
- Increasing sales by using Google Ads to target their prospects.
- Setting up and configuring HubSpot as a CRM, and integrate with email and the website.